From a romantic garden reception to a lavish ballroom event, the Hilton Lake Las Vegas offers a variety of stunning settings for your big day. For Spectacular Bride Magazine’s annual photo shoot, we teamed up with Mindy Bean Photography and Doug Bean to showcase a few of these breathtaking wedding sites, including the enchanting Florentine Gardens, the glamorous the Grand Ballroom and the Hilton’s striking architecture.
Posing throughout each of the different settings, our stunning bride and groom, Chelsea and Christopher showcase a classic and stylish look that fits flawlessly with the Hilton’s beautiful backdrops.
Chelsea is wearing an exquisite strapless gown from Brilliant Bridal paired with a ravishing side-swept updo and chic makeup created by Makeup in the 702, while our dapper groom dons a sleek navy blue tuxedo with a black bowtie from Tuxedo Junction. Together with Hilton as their backdrop, they are truly the epitome of elegance.
Thank you to all of the incredible wedding professionals who helped make these photos come to life:
- Wedding Venue: Hilton at Lake Las Vegas
- Photographer: Mindy Bean Photography
- Sponsor: Bridal Spectacular
- Models: Chelsea Dawn & Christopher Spang
- Hair & Makeup: Makeup in the 702
- Wedding Gown: Brilliant Bridal (Romantic Bridals)
- Jewelry: Brighton Collectibles
- Tuxedo: Tuxedo Junction
- Florentine Garden Ceremony Design: Paulina Clute Events
- Florentine Reception Design: Emily Grace Events
- Florentine Garden Floral: Enchanted Florist
- Grand Ballroom Design: Glitterati Wedding & Events
- Grand Ballroom Floral: Jovani Linens & Event Design
About Mindy Bean Photography
Mindy and Doug Bean are a husband and wife photography team that specializes in full-day weddings, engagement photos, bridal pictures, family portraits, maternity, child and baby photos, pet photography and much more. In addition to providing wedding photography in the Las Vegas area, Mindy and Doug also offer destination wedding photography throughout the world, as well as discounted eloping specials from Doug.
For more wedding planning ideas and inspiration, please visit bridalspectacular.com. And, be sure to save-the-date to attend our Autumn Bridal Show August 19 and 20, 2016 at Cashman Center where you can meet many of these talented wedding professionals in person!
Receive $5 off admission when you buy tickets online! Click here and enter promo code: BLOG2016